Thursday, September 24, 2009

Polished Shit

Polish a turd it's still a turd!

Through the grace of true friends I have procured a temporary home for my servers while I adapt to the lose of my main store. Talks are already in the works of getting my own land so watch out we may just be back doing evil near you all to soon.

Unfortunately, while the vendors can remain online the secondary system I was using to avoid cluttering the main vendors with the (currently) 9 poses for the Simplicity Cuffs has no room. The shops I have just don't allot enough prims so it will sadly remain offline and in the in term I will (once I have time, gimme some at least :p) replace the cuffs in the main vendor with ones that come full of animations until such time as I can let the customer pick and choose again.

Furthermore the update server will be offline for the duration but whoopy, there's no updates anyway so no lose.

It's still shit, I hate imposing on people, but it's a least a bit more shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment