Thursday, October 1, 2009

Do a little dance...

Just letting you peoples know I'm still around, settled into my new house and populating it with all sorts of little toys and misc boxes of doom.

Work continues on my projects (small delays here and there programing stuff for my house and being locked up mmm) and one that I'm sure a few people have been waiting a long time for is getting close.

The Chastity Belt that I've been so cruelly teasing people with is actually not vaporware. I know, it's shocking maybe I should have advised a seat before springing the news. Anyway, it's down to its last few functions and many many tests after only a month (today being October 1st and V2.0 of the belt was started on September 1st) of work. I'm pretty pleased with it so far, its far smoother and less laggy then its previous version and the accompanied Chastity Bra has had a total prim rework along with a few features of its own.

With it will be a couple features that may not work right away:

1) Vibrators. I need to get in touch with Xcite again and get their partnership scripts again in order to get this operational. If this doesn't happen before I feel the belt should be released it will be released in an update asap.

2) Cuffs. A new plugin feature (not found in V 1.0 of the scripts) that requires me to update my Simplicity Cuffs and write a plugin for RR. This function wont need any new cuffs and I will release an API so that you can write a plugin for your own cuffs if you can/want to. It will use animations stored in the belt for unique poses and the plugin to the cuffs is there to lock/take keys so that your cuffs are "locked to the belt". This may be a little bit in coming as I have yet to look over the API Marine released for her cuffs and I have some plans to update my Simplicity Cuffs with more then just support for the belt.

Hopefully it doesn't take to much longer to code, I predict at least a couple more weeks though to finish and do a lot of testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment