Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Projects

So been working past little while on a few new projects, nothing really to show for it yet it's mostly just a few prims and theories but I hope for things to all work out in the end.

First off been dabling with a new version of my vendor to make it more owner friendly (more dynamic, possibly even easy enough that I can sell it itself) and to allow people to leave reviews of the products right at the vendor.

I've also been working on and off with my A.N.T HUD to coincide with the update to my chastity belt and it's inclusion in the APS category. The HUD will be something to see if all my ideas work out.

Lastly I've been working on an in world project, a puzzle room for use in a dungeon/maze, inspired largely by my recent playing through of Oblivion.


In other news - we will be moving again soon. Monday the 15th to be exact, I'll be moving back to a place where I have greater levels of privacy and should hopefully be able to "get back into the groove" of coding and building on a more regular basis as opposed to now when I really only get the chance at the least ideal times (late night when my brain doesn't work well).

No comments:

Post a Comment