Sunday, August 21, 2011

Moved.. and quite settled.

Well some of you may have seen me popping online again already, this is assuming anyone reads my blog... but whatever.

Our move is complete, and while things aren't all how we want them in the end most things are set up just fine and we've been enjoying living in our new place.

Now this doesn't suddenly mean that I will be on all the time making new stuff or some such, it just means that I can if I feel like it. There's still the fact that I just don't really feel like working as hard as I did in the past. Not sure if it's just lingering burnout of SL, or just cause some days it feels futile or just cause I'm lazy and work makes me chaff :p

Who knows. Eitherway, I do hope to get more work done - whether I do or not is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment