Monday, June 29, 2009

Take One Down...

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm, well, hyperactive. This not to say that I'm jumping off the walls or gnawing through my leash but that my mind never sleeps (it causes insomnia which is why I'm writing this at 5:45 AM).

With the Earmuffs out of the way my project list has dropped down to:

Simplicity Cuffs (late beta, still struggling with the AU-HUD that would complete them though I may just release them without it and update later)

Muzzle Gag (some tedious repetitive stuff to be done here, the main thing that was holding it up was Recolour V3.00 which I finished in the cuffs)

Chastity Belt (thanks to LL corrupting my main version I've resorted to one of the many backups I kept, this has delayed me.. and right when I started taking interest in working on it again. Figures)

So anyway, with my list down to 3 my mind decided "Hey that's not enough work lets conceptualize something more" and so it went to work while I sat and did things you don't need details on and lo and behold it came up with something I've been wanting to do for a while.

People who know me will also know that I am a part time ponygirl, hence the tail built into my cb, and while I find bridals out there with this feature I like or this feature none of them seem to have both.

Of the best (I've seen) out there it's a toss between MD and MP, both have great function and features. But both also have large downfalls.

MP - Their great features are lost because they took after Amethyst and made it so that the wearer couldn't lock or control things. Now I know it's always more fun to be locked by someone else (in my case my Master) but sometimes self bondage on a timer is nice too... which brings us to..

MD - Self bondage friendly you can use all the options here however they decided on an odd route for their HUD (used with Blinders, Blindfold or enforced Mouselook) and decided to make it cover your whole screen and then use textures with transparance. So, being a pony, with my blinders on I can see the screen but I can't touch it cause there's technically a prim there with an invisible texture. Aggrevating to say the least.

So, the concept has arisen once more and I figure once I've gotten one or two more things marked off my list I'll lay down some prims for a new fangled bridal.

Of course I also had an epiphiny and also devised a way to generate a HUD in a more user friendly manner (really good if my AU-HUD fails in the end; this data storage issue is a crippler, but it will only make it better if the AU does work).

No comments:

Post a Comment