Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Apologies

With this new adult segregation crap going on it's become hard to get my alt (no PIOF, it's an alt..) to places to test my stuff and I haven't had much luck with 3rd party testers.

This means things like my Simplicity Cuffs and Earmuffs (small project that basically extracts the earmuff function from my Slave Harness as a separate product) haven't gone through enough testing yet for me to feel they are ready for release. I know I've talked with a few in game about how soon they'll be out but we'll have to see now, I wasn't expecting to have to be unlocked from everything and run to a mature sim that hasn't fallen to the adult "sweep under the rug" campaign yet just to test a few lines of code.

If I really wanted to I could pay the 25 $USD (equal to about 28$ CND for me) to get PIOF on my alt but I don't really want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment